Reklama

Poprzedni temat «» Następny temat
Picks against the spread for week 2 NFL games
Autor Wiadomość
liny195 

Rok produkcji: wsseedrft
Wysłany: 2018-10-31, 03:47   Picks against the spread for week 2 NFL games

The 2018 NFL season is officially in full swing Cheap Fred Warner Jersey , which means regular season betting is back. I’m back for another year of picks in the Westgate SuperContest. SB Nation’s partners over at Odds Shark are sponsoring my entry again. The contest requires selecting 5 games each week and picking them against the spread. I managed a 4-0-1 performance in Week 1, so I’m certainly pleased with that. Fingers crossed for a decent performance in Week 2.I was pondering the San Francisco 49ers with one of the Week 2 picks, but I just could not pull the trigger. The 49ers head into the game favored by between six and seven points, with the SuperContest line at six. I think they beat the Detroit Lions, but there are so many question marks between these two teams. The Lions were a disaster on Monday Night Football, and edge rusher Ezekiel Ansah is questionable for the game. The Lions defense is shaky at best, so I think we see the 49ers offense rebounds well this week.It’s the other side of the ball where I am concerned. The 49ers should have an advantage against the Lions guards. Frank Ragnow struggled in Week 1, and T.J. Lang is out with a back injury. DeForest Buckner, Arik Armstead, and Solomon Thomas could do some big work inside Youth Brock Coyle Jersey , but my concern is with the Lions receivers. Golden Tate, Marvin Jones, and Kenny Golladay present a serious test for the 49ers secondary. If the 49ers pass rush does not bring the heat, it could be a long day.The line on this game opened at 49ers -3.5, but that ugly MNF game quickly swing the line to its current position. They say you should play the number not the team. I really don’t like seeing that kind of movement given the questions surrounding the 49ers. And so, after all that, I decided not to use them in the SuperContest.Here are my five SuperContest picks for Week 2.Texans (PK) over TITANSSTEELERS (-4) over ChiefsSAINTS (-8.5) over BrownsBRONCOS (-6) over RaidersGiants (+3) over COWBOYSI was not overly enamored with a lot of the lines this week. The pick that might scare me the most of this group is Steelers over Chiefs. Patrick Mahomes and Co. looked phenomenal last week, while the Steelers couldn’t manage more than a tie against the Browns. I have a feeling we see Pittsburgh rebound against a bad Chiefs defense.The Giants-Cowboys game could be a fun one. The Cowboys offensive line, normally a strength, is dealing with a lot of problems. Most notably Youth Arik Armstead Jersey , losing center Travis Frederick indefinitely is as big an issue as any team is facing from a non-QB loss. A road dog is not the best of options, but after a solid enough showing against a strong Jaguars team last week, I think the Giants are a live one.I went 9-6-1 overall in Week 1. Here are all my picks for Week 2:BENGALS vs. Ravens (PK): Bengals — WinWASHINGTON vs. Colts (+6): WashingtonFALCONS vs. Panthers (+6): FalconsPACKERS vs. Vikings (-7): PackersBILLS vs. Chargers (-7): BillsTITANS vs. Texans (PK): TexansSTEELERS vs. Chiefs (+4): SteelersJETS vs. Dolphins (+2.5): DolphinsBUCCANEERS vs. Eagles (-3.5): BucsSAINTS vs. Browns (+8.5): SaintsRAMS vs. Cardinals (+12.5): Cardinals49ERS vs. Lions (+6): 49ersJAGUARS vs. Patriots (-1): JaguarsBRONCOS vs. Raiders (+6): BroncosCOWBOYS vs. Giants (+3): GiantsBEARS vs. Seahawks (+3.5): BearsMike McGlinchey named to PFF team of the week for Cardinals game The San Francisco 49ers had a rough Week 5 loss, but they had some standout players. Most notably, rookie right tackle Mike McGlinchey earned a spot on the Pro Football Focus team of the week for Week 5. PFF had this to say about his inclusion:McGlinchey has had a lot of ups and downs this season as a pass blocker, but he is showing signs of progress. 64 pass-blocking snaps was by far the highest this week, and the 49ers offensive line did a good job keeping things in front of them vs. the Cardinals solid pass rush. Quarterback C.J. Beathard was twice stripped of the ball, but that came in part due to not stepping up with his blockers. The 49ers offensive line as a whole ranked second in pass protection, according to PFF’s pass blocking efficiency stat.Through five weeks, McGlinchey is on track for an all-rookie selection. Whether or not you completely buy into PFF’s grading system Womens Jimmy Garoppolo Jersey , he ranks No. 1 among all offensive linemen in run blocking. He is No. 14 among all linemen in overall grade, and No. 9 among tackles. His overall grade takes a hit because of his pass blocking. He ranks No. 121 in pass blocking among all offensive linemen, and No. 50 among tackles.If McGlinchey can get his pass protection even into the top half of the league, it will be a step forward for him. There’s little positive to take away from losing Jimmy Garoppolo for the season, but the slightest of silver linings is that when he returns next year, Garoppolo will have a more seasoned right tackle. If the 49ers can find some consistency on the interior of the line the next 11 weeks, it could be a huge boon for next season.

.::Pani Reklama::.

Dolaczyl : Dawno Temu
Skad : Z Forum

baner_cordobaklub.png

Odpowiedz do tematu
1 użytkowników czyta ten temat (1 Gości i 0 Anonimowych użytkowników)